Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Last day of 2008

Few more thoughts...
Few more lines to reflect upon…
Few more smiles…
Few more steps…
Few more minutes to bid farewell to this year.
Good, bad, enchanting, tempting, dreamy, hard times, little measures of joy, new friends, new philosophy in life, recession, job jump, terrorism, downsizing, Travel India….many more travels, airports, trains, bike….
I can just go on & on like a wordsmith…This year, whatever it’s been it’s been MINE.
Thanks God for letting me be. Thanks for being there; I know you’ll be always even if I’m a fallen Angel in your eyes. Remembering 1 John 1:9…..
I’ll try not to be what I’m now. Thanks a lot everyone for putting up with me. It time to welcome a year, a new hope, a new beginning for many things, a new way to walk about…. Walk…never stop.

No comments: