Monday, October 27, 2008

Barbeque Nation

The winters knocking at our Doors & I feel yet another year when mercury will dip & dip lower. There are few things which I feel one should do in winters, is to throw a Terrace party. Can you imagine sipping your Favorite drink with hot grilled barbeques with bunch of Buddies under Cold, breezy winter starless night. In Pune unfortunately, I haven’t had a chance to go or throw a terrace party, but serious wish I could. Talking about Barbecue’s, Last weekend I wanted to try some new restaurant, I was bugged going to the regular Restaurant again & again. Barbaque Nation was behind my mind since awhile. I knew they were quite a name in Bangalore,Mumbai but really didn’t have time & company to try there.Staying in Pune for all these days,I thought I could figure out any place with a minimum description. Overconfidence, on my part I should say! I finally have to call Just Dial (020-2222-2222) to ask for the address. I would like to apologize if some foodie or a critic reading this post may not find the details sufficient. Coz I can’t write about Food, that’s an area which I never liked to venture into. I can neither write about how the ceiling or furniture was looking or how well the ambience went along with the name of the restaurant or the theme. It's just straight to the point. (I would rather say from a Bachelor’s point of View or a Novice).


Barbaque Nation is the best if you want to spend some good time with your family & friends. The food or rather the Barbeques are exotic & delicious. You get unlimited helpings of Barbeques. I hardly had two Veg Barbeques, but my day was made by the Non-Veg Barbecue’s: from fish, mutton, prawn to chicken, they were well made & well served. There’s hardly a room for Vegetarian here. I quite didn’t like the Veg Barbeques. Barbeques were meant for meat not for grass! My personal Favorites were the Prawn Barbaque & the Chicken. You can order for a drink separately.
Moving to Buffet, you have quite a variety in Veg & Non-Veg Cruise. I liked the Mutton Biryani & the deserts were descent for the Closing. All this was for 450 Rs. plus taxes, roughly you’ll land up paying Rs. 500 odd per person. The Ambience is soothing with some cornered instrumental music from the old & new hits make a relaxing Combination. A good place to spend some good time with near & dear one’s. More than that I would say a great business Model!

P.S: Call well in advance to check for Buffet & Barbecue’s for the evening, as they change it regularly.
It’s always better to call & ask for reservations that standing for your turn.

Barbeque Nation,Pune.
Location:Near Agakhan Palace,Behind Dass Showroom, Kalyani Nagar, Pune – 411014
+(91)-(20)-32327788,32327799
pune@barbeque-nation.com
www.barbeque-nation.com

No comments: