Monday, September 08, 2008

Thought's running Wild.

Huh...
It was similar to a rollercoaster ride for me in the last few weeks. I wish I could explain or vent out what I have been going through openly…I have always been a product of Change. Been Evolving since I’m on my own. Evolution is a part of me (But I do believe in Creation!) & I know that I won’t stop till I can, whether some one adores or rejects. I’m happy about things which have happened so far but also Skeptic about other issues. I have been guilty of ignoring my blog & it seems like as days go by, its seems too difficult to manage it.I just don’t want to keep a blog just for the heck of it (Like those freaking moron bollywood celebs), I feel in love with it, there were times I have overcome my fears & break downs due to this space. I owe a lot. I just don’t want to update it coz I have to…..that’s not very much me to do things coz I have too. I have a constant fear of closing down my blog or to a thought that I’ll not like writing anymore…..Will leave this thought to be a thought. If it persists I know what needs to be done. I will be Guilty forver.

No comments: