Yet another year is passing by…. I really have no memories of what significant things have I done this year except for a job change early this early. Am I Really Content with it? My Answer is a Yes. Working with a bigger company has its own pro’s & con’s. But whatever I’ll never get back into Consulting Firm ever again, no matter what the offer is. Here’s something, which I’m doing to plan in the next 365 days:
Things what I intent to do in 2008:
1. Lead a health life…fresh air (smarter one’s will understand)
2. Try to sleep early. My routine is really screwed up. I need to a Manager to get it back on track.
3. Kill my Laziness. I’m ultra lazy! I can sleep the whole day & Night too.
4. Financial Smartness: I’m little spoilt when it comes to managing the greens. I’m very much moved emotional when I go for Shopping or traveling. Need to invest more on MFs or an IPO.
5. Get a new Cellphone, I guess!
6. Fine-tune my driving, a little!
7. Be little more Regular towards reading my Bible. (Religious uh!)
Well, Im sure there will be new things which will mushroom & surprise me, I’m kind of prepared for it. Looking forward for a blessed year & Sayonara to 2007, you have been a great teacher. Wishing you all a very Happy, safe & a hot :) New year – 2008! See you on the other side (soon)!