Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Konkan Stories - Part 1

Weekend's have always been really hectic & tiresome for me since the past few months. I'm always in the Office on Saturdays & busy catching on my Sleep on Sunday's. That makes it to Zero social activity. Last weekend was bettter, away from the city, a new place. Konkan was something which I have heard a lot of times from one of my friends who's Dad used to work for the Railways. My friend used to tell me all about the great Konkan Railways which was considered an Human Marvel according to him & also the the dense forest area the railway line used to pass through. This was my chance to see it through my own eyes. This would be another place where I'll be venturing without making an prior "Google" search on it. Stories from the Konkan Expedition will continue....

No comments: