Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Lucknow Alive

I’m just back from Lucknow. I really had a different conception of this place before I got to see it myself. Lucknow is very much like any of the other Indian Cities & a lot better than the city I live in now. I didn’t do much research about Lucknow before I left, but little search on Google proved handy to know little about this ancient & tradition city. Uttar Pradesh reminds most of us as a political turmoil place & poverty & underdevelopment, but trust me if IT boom happens in Lucknow, it was really make other cities run for their money. I head already TCS has a small center there. Since my visit was an official one & hardly got some time between the hectic schedule to experience the real Lucknow. I’m stuck with work now at office so will take time to extract pictures of the trip from the digital Camera & my phone to post them. More about my travel to Lucknow later for sure. . . .

1 comment:

Kumar said...

Waiting for the complete description of yor trip