Sunday, September 24, 2006

Sunday woes

I just wonder how my weekends fly,before i could react,sunday evening arrives....another weekend passed...Im hungry now,slept late at 3am and woke up at 7.Running out of sleep these days...not been able to finish my book too.
Agenda for the week would be to work out,Run and be little organized.
Monday i'll suffer from the manic monday syndrome cutting of from here now...I wonder how many people in the world suffer from the same problem almost without any symptoms every sunday night/Monday mornings.Except for those nerds who keep rattling their keyboards and have drenched themselves into the work.I guess time to make Monday a half day or a holiday very soon.Am I becoming a nerd or on a verge to become one???
adios.
Before you blink.Welcome to a new week.....!!!

No comments: