Saturday, July 08, 2006

Lots of Movie's

Another weekend and don’t have much to do here apart from going and watching a movie or going out for dinner. This week watched couple of movies like M:I 3, last night watched Face/Off and today morning was watching Troy.
Watched another stupid and idiotic movie called DATE MOVIE! Its sick and gross and sense of humor which sucks big-time, I cant describe how yuck!!!i feel when I think about this movie.
I guess I’ll end up watching more movies in these two days…..
Ione movie which i’m eagerly waiting to hit the theatres is The PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN: THE DEAD MAN’S CHEST(July 7th US release), I cant miss Captain Jack Sparrow!one of best movies I liked of johnny depp was the earlier Pirates…version!
He look’s damn cool and his performance was excellent and how can I miss Kiera Knightley really amazingly beautiful….

Anyways have a good weekend people……

No comments: